We are a friendly, engaging church where no one is a stranger. We strive to follow that wonderful Reformed maxim that the purpose of life is to worship God and enjoy God forever. We do that through many means and are grateful that you are visiting our website now to learn a little more about us.
The mission of our church is to glorify God by proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ and by witnessing to all persons the knowledge and love of God.
To fulfill this mission we are called:
- to worship God meaningfully both in public and in private;
- to nurture our faith through prayer and the study of God's Word and His Will for our lives;
- to provide a supportive, loving, and caring ministry to and with one another;
- to reach out and welcome others into this ministry;
- to seek out and serve those in need in both the community and the world.
- We pledge our time, our resources, and our involvement in the attainment of this mission.